CAREER IN CHENOT
We are always looking for skilled and passionate professionals to join to our group. If you want to know more you can check our LinkedIn company page.
Spa Therapist Chenot Group - Azerbaijan
Typical work activities – Tasks, duties and responsibilities
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Maintain treatment records.
- Maintain spa treatments protocols
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of treatments will be applied
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about Chenot treatment for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
- Consult with other health care professionals, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors and physicians, to develop treatment plans for clients.
Skills, Abilities and Personal Attributes
- Professional & courteous, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as approriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Actively looking for the best treatment to help people problems
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities.
- Knowledge of chinese meridians is added value
- Excellent oral & written english language skills