LAVORARE IN CHENOT
Siamo sempre alla ricerca di professionisti appassionati del mondo wellness e hotellerie da inserire nel nostro team.
Per le ricerche in corso visita la nostra pagina Linkedin.
Oppure invia il tuo CV a:
SPA THERAPIST CHENOT GROUP - AZERBAIJAN
Typical work activities – Tasks, duties and responsibilities
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Maintain treatment records.
- Maintain spa treatments protocols
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of treatments will be applied
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about Chenot treatment for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
- Consult with other health care professionals, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors and physicians, to develop treatment plans for clients.
Skills, Abilities and Personal Attributes
- Professional & courteous, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as approriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Actively looking for the best treatment to help people problems
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities.
- Knowledge of chinese meridians is added value
- Excellent oral & written english language skills