After sun skincare for the face and body, formulated to counteract the loss of moisture and help the skin recover its physiological balance, compromised by exposure to the sun.
A unique combination of active ingredients helps to repair any damage by reducing the signs of photo-induced aging.
It calms redness and deeply hydrates the skin. Exceptionally comfortable and easily absorbed, it leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Calms and soothes redness caused by sun exposure.
- Counteracts dryness caused by the sun, sea and wind.
- Provides deep hydration needed by the skin.
- Repairs signs of photo-induced aging.
- Leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Active ingredients
ACTIFS ACTIVATEURS SUNCARE
- EXTRACT OF BOERHAVIA DIFFUSA: Restores the skin's tolerance threshold by helping to calm inflammatory reactions caused by environmental factors, including exposure to the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays. It works over the long term, decreasing the sensitivity of the skin with its regenerating and hydrating action.
- SHEA BUTTER: Helps delay the skin’s aging process with its regenerating, moisturizing and restructuring properties.
- DOLICHOS BIFLORUS STEM CELLS: Help protect the skin against the negative effects of cellular aging and oxidative stress caused by ultraviolet rays. They help increase the level of ATP, protect mitochondrial DNA and prevent photo-induced aging by improving cellular energy and vitality.
- EXTRACT OF PURSLANE: An exclusive active ingredient with strong soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties. It develops a beneficial antioxidant protection. It promotes the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, helping to raise the level of moisture in the epidermis.
- EXTRACT OF CERATONIA: Intensifies and prolongs the tan, counteracting the signs of photo-induced aging. It plays a vital role in the development of melanin.
- How to use
- Apply to face and body after sun exposure and when the skin feels dry and dehydrated.
- Massage gently with circular movements until completely absorbed.
Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Even products with a high SPF cannot guarantee total protection from UV radiation.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
Do not expose babies and children to direct sunlight. Protect children properly with a T-shirt, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Avoid sun exposure between midday and 4.00 pm. Apply the product generously and evenly to the skin before sun exposure. Do not rub in. Reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming, or towel-drying skin. The face is particularly exposed to sunlight, therefore its care should have priority. Use products with a sunscreen that also protects against UVA radiation.